3 Nights, March 23-26, 2020 (Limited space , Register today)
Starting On March 23, 2019 at 5:00pm
Ending on August 26, 2019 at 4:00am
Elephant Butte Lake, Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Daily one on one and group visual design coaching and critique sessions. One of the most beautiful places on the Earth, where the air is clean and light magical.
March 23-26, 2020
1st Night, Starting at 6pm March 23 through , 4AM, March 24
2nd Night, Starting at 6pm March 24 through , 4AM, March 25
3rd Night, Starting at 6pm March 25 through , 4AM, March 26
Dark Skies Milky Way,
We will be sending a complete schedule after registration or 2 months before the workshop.
What do you need to bring
- Digital cameras and/or Smart-phone,Tablet.
- Means to transfer your files via a USB drive.
Q&A – Can I use my camera for night photography?
- Point and Shoot cameras – Yes, if it has a manual mode for the shutter and self timer, or continuous Shoot / burst mode, or with built in software on some models.
- DSLR – Yes, with a trigger release or with built in software on some models.
- Mirrorless Cameras – Yes, with a trigger release or with built in software on some models.
This is a great opportunity to test out equipment and then have a better idea of what you need to buy to continue your night photography.
We can provide you with the rest of the equipment required to photograph dark skies.
Equipment that we can provide for you to use during the retreat.
- Remote trigger with interval shooting option for 1 camera (for most cameras, please send us your camera make and model to see if trigger is available).
- Cell phone / tablet holder for tripod.
- Night vision headlight with red led.
- Camera rain protection.
- Tripod medium stability with sand bags for increased stability. (Learn how to make you current tripod work for night photography).