Milky Way, Monsoons (Lightning),
Elephant Butte Lake, New Mexico
July 30 - August 3, 2019 (Limited space , Register today)Starting On July 30, 2019 at 5:00pm
Ending on August 3, 2019 at 4:00am
For complete infromation click here to vist workshop & retreat info webpage.
Elephant Butte Lake,Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.
Daily one on one and group visual design coaching and critique sessions. One of the most beautiful places on the Earth, where the air is clean and light magical.
July 30, 2019 5pm - 2 am
We will be sending a complete schedule after registration or 2 months before the workshop.
What do you need to bring
- High-end digital cameras and/or Smart-phone,Tablet.
- Means to transfer your files via a USB drive.
Q&A – Can I use my camera for night photography?
- Smartphone or tablet – Yes, you will have to download app (under $5.00).
- Point and Shoot cameras – Yes, if it has a manual mode for the shutter and self timer, or continuous Shoot / burst mode, or with built in software on some models.
- DSLR – Yes, with a trigger release or with built in software on some models.
- Mirrorless Cameras – Yes, with a trigger release or with built in software on some models.
This is a great opportunity to test out equipment and then have a better idea of what you need to buy to continue your night photography.
We can provide you with the rest of the equipment required to photograph dark skies.
Equipment that we can provide for you to use during the workshop.
- Remote trigger with interval shooting option for 1 camera (for most cameras, please send us your camera make and model to see if trigger is available).
- Cell phone / tablet holder for tripod.
- Night vision headlight with red led.
- Camera rain protection.
- Tripod medium stability with sand bags for increased stability. (Learn how to make you current tripod work for night photography).
Prerequisite knowledge of your camera Levels
Or a complete understanding of Knowledge of your "Your Camera" Digital Levels D-1, D-2 and D-3.
* We are very strict on the knowledge level prerequisite. We will not back track to catch you up.
If your not sure then please register for the Boot Camp or Workshop.
If after arrival or during the retreat if the instructor/guide realizes that you do not have the knowledge of the prerequisite for this retreat.
Here are the options:
1.) You may stay, however the instructor/guide will not back track to catch you up.
2.) You can not disrupt this class or other students. If it comes to that point the instructor/guide will ask you to leave.
Sorry for being so blunt for this is for the respect of all persons, so everyone can have a great time!
THERE WILL NOT BE A REFUND EVEN IF YOU ARE ASK TO LEAVE!
WORKSHOP - Milky Way, Monsoons (Lightning), Elephant Butte Lake, July 2019
- Product Code: WorkShop_City of Rocks 190730
- Availability: In Stock