BOOT CAMP - Milky Way, Monsoons (Lightning), Elephant Butte Lake,
July 29 - August 3, 2019 (Limited space , Register today)Starting On July 29, 2019 at 10:00am
Ending on August 3, 2019 at 4:00am
This time of year is are Monsoon season so if the storms develop then we will shift to photographing some of the most amazing lighting storms.
This is also a great time to get Clear skies above with thunders storms below. What ever the weather condition's are we will be prepare for you with all the necessary equipment that will work with your camera.
For complete infromation click here to vist workshop & retreat info webpage.
Elephant Butte Lake , Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Daily one on one and group visual design coaching and critique sessions. One of the most beautiful places on the Earth, where the air is clean and light magical.
July 29, 2019 10am -9pm
July 30, 2019 5pm - 2 am
July 31 - August 3, 2019
1st Night, Starting at 6pm July 31 through , 4AM, August 1
2nd Night, Starting at 6pm August 1 through , 4AM, August 2
3rd Night, Starting at 6pm August 2 through , 4AM, August 3
Dark Skies Milky Way,
We will be sending a complete schedule after registration or 2 months before the workshop.
What do you need to bring
- High-end digital cameras and/or Smart-phone,Tablet.
- Means to transfer your files via a USB drive.
Q&A – Can I use my camera for night photography?
- Smartphone or tablet – Yes, you will have to download app (under $5.00).
- Point and Shoot cameras – Yes, if it has a manual mode for the shutter and self timer, or continuous Shoot / burst mode, or with built in software on some models.
- DSLR – Yes, with a trigger release or with built in software on some models.
- Mirrorless Cameras – Yes, with a trigger release or with built in software on some models.
This is a great opportunity to test out equipment and then have a better idea of what you need to buy to continue your night photography.
We can provide you with the rest of the equipment required to photograph dark skies.
Equipment that we can provide for you to use during the bootcamp.
- Remote trigger with interval shooting option for 1 camera (for most cameras, please send us your camera make and model to see if trigger is available).
- Cell phone / tablet holder for tripod.
- Night vision headlight with red led.
- Camera rain protection.
- Tripod medium stability with sand bags for increased stability. (Learn how to make you current tripod work for night photography).
NO Prerequisite knowledge of your camera Level for this Bootcamp
BOOT CAMP - PLUS RETREAT - Milky Way, Monsoons (Lightning), Elephant Butte Lake, July 2019
- Product Code: BootC_City of Rocks 190729
- Availability: In Stock